Monday, May 12, 2008

a death knight named.... stevedave

Blizzard shrewdly held a press day to talk about their new WotLK expansion about 2 weeks before the rival Age of Conan was released, and they spent a lot of time talking about the new Death Knight class. The short version is that they've found a way to give warlocks plate armor and reduce their dependency on mana. There is no way that this is going to end without servers becoming 85% DKs and the remaining 15% of the players being those who are forced/bribed to play support/healing classes.

And being an MMO herd animal, I too am looking at the DK. I wanted to name him SteveDave just so I could make someone in the raid yell out, "Tell him, SteveDave!" when I start thrashing something, but someone already ganked the name.

I suppose I could level up a Hunter and call him Waltflanagan so I could name the pet Waltflanagansdog.

But it's just not the same. :(

No comments: